Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

What's On My Hold List?

Picture from YaBookNerd's blog,
because, though, I started this meme
she created a much cuter pic for it!
Welcome to the July 2014 edition

of

"What's on My Hold List?"

One of the most beautiful things about working in a Library is that I have the ability to put lots of things on hold and read them *before* I buy!! These are some of the books that I'm currently waiting for, though I may buy one or two of them after reading, as well.






These are the books I'm waiting for right now:

The Ashford Affair 
by Lauren Willig

Breaking Point 
by Kristen Simmons
Article 5, book two

Brunette Ambition 
by Lea Michele

The Curiosities: A Collection of Stories
by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton
and Brenna Yovanoff

Graduation Day
by Joelle Charbonneau
The Testing, book three 

You can click on each title to go to their Goodreads page for a description...

So, these are the books I'm waiting anxiously to get my hands on...what are you waiting for??

No comments:

Post a Comment