Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's On My Hold List?


Picture from YaBookNerd's blog,
because, though, I started this meme
she created a much cuter pic for it!
Welcome to the January 2014 edition

of

"What's on My Hold List?"

One of the most beautiful things about working in a Library is that I have the ability to put lots of things on hold and read them *before* I buy!! These are some of the books that I'm currently waiting for, though I may buy one or two of them after reading, as well.








So, here's what I'm waiting for right now:
Frozen 
by Melissa De La Cruz
and Michael Johnston
Heart of Dread, book one

The Offering 
by Kimberly Derting
The Pledge, book three

P.K. Pinkerton and the Petrified Man
by Caroline Lawrence
Western Mysteries, book two

Roomies
by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando

Unleashing Mr. Darcy
by Teri Wilson

You can click on each title to go to their Amazon page for a description...

So, these are the books I'm waiting anxiously to get my hands on...what are you waiting for??


No comments:

Post a Comment