Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

What's On My Hold List?


Welcome to the October 2013 edition

of

"What's on My Hold List?"

One of the most beautiful things about working in a Library is that I have the ability to put lots of things on hold and read them *before* I buy!! These are some of the books that I'm currently waiting for, though I may buy one or two of them after reading, as well.

I realized that I haven't done one of these posts since MAY! Wow. Being busy over the summer really put a cramp in my style...LOL. But, I'm happy to bring back this monthly post! Hopefully, you can let me know what you guys are all waiting for, too...

Allegiant
by Veronica Roth
Divergent, book three

Dead is Just a Dream
by Marlene Perez
Dead Is, book eight

Father of Lies 
by Ann Turner

In the Age of Love and Chocolate
by Gabrielle Zevin
Birthright, book three

Long Live the Queen 
by Kate Locke
Immortal Empire, book three

Summer of the Wolves 
by Polly Carlson-Voiles


You can click on each title to go to their Amazon page for a description...

So, these are the books I'm waiting anxiously to get my hands on...what are you waiting for??

No comments:

Post a Comment