Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Best Sequels Ever

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

Today's Topic: The Top Ten (or in my case...Eleven) Best Sequels Ever
(in alphabetical order by title)

1. A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
2. Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund 
3. Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris 
4. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins 
5. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan 
6. The Elite by Kiera Cass 
7. The Essence by Kimberly Derting 
8. Everfound by Neal Shusterman 
9. Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson 
10. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (*actually a companion book) 

There you have it.  These are my favorite YA sequels that I've read in the last five years or so... 
What are yours?

2 comments:

  1. OH. How could I have forgotten A Beautiful Evil?? I feel like very few people mention Kelly Keaton's books which is a shame since they are so amazing and the world buildings is AWESOME and really unique. But now you've reminded me and I've remembered to be super excited for the third book which is coming out...soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actaully have not read The Elite yet.....(Shame)

    Nice list

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete