Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

My Summer Reading List

This summer looks amazing in terms of book publishing! There are so many books that are either already out or are coming out this summer that I am dying to read!!


I love to secretly, or not so secretly, LOL, troll through the Amazon and Barnes and Noble websites to figure out what books are coming out when... so, I've already got a HUGE stack of books that I'd like to read before the summer is over, but these are the "essential" ones I want to read...

Are any of you already planning your reads for the rest of the summer, or am I just the crazy one, LOL?! Anyway, here's MY summer reading list:


Just for Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Fins series, book three
Publication date: July 3, 2012

Endlessly by Kiersten White
Paranormalcy series, book three
Publication date: July 24, 2012

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Already published...












Carter series, book three
Publication date: August 7, 2012

Summer series, book three
Already published...













Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Publication date: July 3, 2012

Timeless by Gail Carriger
Parasol Protectorate series, book five
Already published... 

(Clicking on the title of each book will take you directly to the book's Amazon page where you can read the description and check out similar books.)

I think I am going to task myself to actually report on whether or not I've read these book by September 1st this year...you will all hold me accountable, right? :)  I have to have an actual goal with them or I'll keep putting the ones I own off to the side...

Anyway, tell me what are some of the books on YOUR summer reading list????


1 comment: