Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Can You All Help Me Out a Little? Pretty Please??

No, this is not me...but this is what I feel like sometimes, LOL!

I don't know if any of you have actually noticed my recent lack of awesome blog posts or not, but I've had a ton of stuff going on in my life!  I just bought and moved into a new house last week, I attended BEA for a day during the move (wrap up post coming soon...), and with summer starting, the preparation for our Library's summer reading program has been intense with plenty of school visits in the last week and a half!

All fantastically wonderful things that leave me both ecstatic...and exhausted. 

Since I've been having trouble even mustering the mental strength to post some rational-sounding book reviews, I thought this might be a great time to hit you all up for some feedback.  Nothing scary, I promise!  What I really want to know is:

What do you love to read on my blog?

Are there any posts you find boring? 

Is there any type of post that you miss on my blog?

What would you like to see?

I'm having that horrible feeling of *GASP* blog boredom.  I feel a little like I've dug myself into a rut that I can't get out of... I had a mental breakthrough this morning and came up with a great new feature idea that I can't wait to get started on, but I also really want to know how to make things more interesting for YOU!!

Please, if you have just a few minutes and any thoughts, leave me some comments...  

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Jessica :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your reviews Jessica-they really help me figure out if I want to read the book or not. The mini reviews have been really good too.

    I also enjoy the movie posts but if you wanted to stop doing that it wouldn't bother me.

    Hope you get some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete