Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Zombie Reading Challenge Wrap Up Post


All right, it's fessin' up time. I signed up for this challenge aiming to read at least 10 zombie books this year. Let's see how many I actually shuffled my way through!

2011 Zombie Reading Challenge titles:
Kiss Me Deadly ed. by Trisha Telep
Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Three Quarters Dead by Richard Peck
The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Die for Me by Amy Plum
Working Stiff by Rachel Caine

10 Titles - Woot! Just shambled my way through this one, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I finished as well. Too bad the hosts just stopped posting everything. I linked my reviews to the August post. I'm not bothering to do so for the Steampunk challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I found that a little disappointing as well. I was glad, though, to keep doing the challenge! That was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete