Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox - July 31, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

For Review:

The Cruisers: Checkmate by Walter Dean Myers


Bought:

Sirensong by Jenna Black
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
*Borders Sale - used up a gift card we had laying around!


From the Library:

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink
Birdie's Book by Jan Bozaroth

Any exciting new books for you this week??

4 comments:

  1. circle of fire looks great! awesome library find thanks for sharing your IMM

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mail-box-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Jennifer Echols rocks by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I can't wait to read Sirensong. Such a fun series. I got Wolfsbane too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on "Wolfsbane" and "Circle of Fire".

    ReplyDelete