Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox - April 3, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

For Review:

Trauma Queen by Barbara Dee *Thanks to the author!
Okay for Now by Gary Schmidt *Thanks to SLJ

Oh. Yeah. and did I mention what I opened in the mail this morning, yet? No? Well...



Supernaturally by Kiersten White
*OMG!! I screamed like a little girl and jumped up and down like an idiot...special thanks to HarperCollins!!!!

From the Library:

Annie's Adventures by Lauren Baratz-Logsted with Greg Logsted and Jackie Logsted
Girl's Best Friend by Leslie Margolia


A Shore Thing by Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi (SHORE for a good laugh)
Steampunkery by Christi Friesen (Gonna make me some awesome steampunk accessories!)

On My Nook:

Dead Witch Walking By Kim Harrison
Straight Stalk by Tera Lynn Childs

*And still working on my five ABNA manuscripts!*

5 comments:

  1. Gary D Schmidt PLUS Supernaturally!? You are ONE lucky gal!!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're going to let me borrow Supernaturally right??? Pretty please with a non-cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eden - I know, right?! I am actually really excited for the Schmidt book. It's sort of a sequel to THE WEDNESDAY WARS which I loved. :)

    @Danielle - If you are super nice to me...no j/k, you can definitely borrow it, but I actually want to read this one first. Might be a week or two, but I'll let you pet it when I'm done. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower here! I can't wait to see what you think of Supernaturally! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supernaturally! = awesome. I can't wait to read it :D I hope you love it

    ReplyDelete