Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox - February 13, 2011




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

From the Library:


The Alpha Bet by Stephanie Hale
Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner


Writing the Breakout Novel by Donald Maass
Forget You by Jennifer Echols


On My Nook:


Raising the Dead by Mara Purnhagen
Beasts and BFF's by Shannon Delany

3 comments:

  1. Those look cool! I hope you like them. I've heard good and bad things about Castration so I wonder what you'll think of it. I've yet to read Forget Me even though I have it, but it sounds really cute so you might really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that "Castration Celebration" is absolutely hilarious...I'm hoping so! I could use a really funny book, soon.
    "Forget You" is supposed to be really good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got Castration Celebration somewhere will have to give it a go.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.

    Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete