Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Get Pink Week for The Liar Society

Everybody's getting PINK this week to help spread the buzz about THE LIAR SOCIETY by Lisa and Laura Roecker...

Have you noticed the trend yet? It's on twitter, it's on facebook, it's on blogs everywhere...and it's on YouTube!!

I decided rather than dye (my already artificially red) hair PINK that I would go and create a pink version of me...Cute, huh? I had fun making my avatar on Lunaii's Dollmaker.


Are you going to get pink?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is just too awesome for words! THANK YOU so much for helping us get the word out about Liar Society! We're so excited for the big launch next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Just had to join the PINK fun!!! I'm telling everybody. :)

    ReplyDelete