Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox - December 19, 2010



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

From the Library:

Legacies by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill
The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade
Black Wings by Christina Henry

Won Online!!:

Never Cry Werewolf and The Clearing both by Heather Davis. Won directly from Heather at Books, Boys, Buzz during Thanksgiving Week. Thank you so much!!!







1 comment:

  1. I checked the Hunchback Assignments before and never got around to it. Oh, I ordered The Clearing as soon as it came out and still have read it! For shame...

    I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete