Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Cover Craving(s)...


City of Fallen Angels
by Cassandra Clare
The Mortal Instruments, book four


Publication date: April 5, 2011



Shadowspell
by Jenna Black
Faeriewalker, book two



Publication date: Jan. 4, 2011




Circle of Fire
by Michelle Zink
Prophecy of the Sisters, book three

Publication date: Aug. 3, 2011

*Michelle Zink has stated that this is not the final cover for the book, but I do like this one, so I'll be interested to see what the final one looks like...

The Hidden
by Jessica Verday
The Hollow, book three
Publication date: Sept. 6, 2011

2 comments:

  1. oh, that's not the final cover? Hmmm, I wonder what it will look like. I love that series. Plus, I just finished the Haunted. Very good, looking forward to the Hidden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I like this cover, too, but apparently they are still working on it. I'm waiting to see how different the final one ends up being...

    ReplyDelete