Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Only the Good Spy Young


Only the Good Spy Young
by Ally Carter
Gallagher Girls, book four

When Cammie Morgan enrolled at the Gallagher Academy, she knew she was preparing for the dangerous life of a spy. What she didn't know was that the serious, real-life danger would start as soon as her junior year. But that's exactly what happened two months ago when she faced off against an ancient terrorist organization dead set on kidnapping her.

Now the danger follows her everywhere, and even Cammie "The Chameleon" can't hide. When a terrifying encounter in London reveals that one of her most trusted allies is actually a rogue double agent, Cammie no longer knows if she can trust her classmates, her teachers - or even her own heart.

All I can say is WOW. I loved this book, I'm now officially hooked on the series, and when I hit the end I seriously said, "What, no, I need more!"

In this volume Cammie learns much more about the spy world around her and in doing so, begins to seriously doubt, well...everything. She does some soul searching, figures out who she can trust, and ultimately makes a decision at the end of the book that leaves readers hanging...no wait, make that literally drooling over what my happen in the next book.

If you haven't already started reading this series about awesome teen spies...go...go now and read them straight through. You won't be sorry.


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this series yet. It's floating around on my wish list, though.

    ReplyDelete